The Central Texas Chapter lists employment opportunities that are brought to our attention so that we may make them more accessible to our members. This page is updated on a regular basis, so please visit often.
Is your company looking for a qualified Safety Professional? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your position listed here.
Note: Recruiter – Please include the date in which the job ad should be removed from the site. If no expiration date is provided, the job will be removed 60 days after publishing.
This is ONE of over 30 current EHS positions we are recruiting for nationwide; many are confidential and not listed on our website. Follow our job announcements at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4547482
Reporting to the site EHS Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to align Environmental, Health, and Safety processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity in the safest possible manner.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University and /or an EHS related board certification from a nationally recognized certification body
- One (1) or more years of EHS experience in manufacturing facilities.
- Knowledge of Industrial Hygiene related sampling for air, noise etc
- Knowledge of generally accepted EHS program auditing procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal, State and local Safety and Multi-Media Environmental regulations
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Three (3) or more years of EHS experience in an industrial setting
- Professional Certification (GSP, ASP, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- Master’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or related discipline
- Partner with plant leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Aligns corporate and local EHS goals and strategies
- Participate in/lead EHS audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Lead employee training programs regarding EHS behaviors and compliance
The information listed above is a brief summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skillsets and experiences are needed.
Qualified candidates can apply via our website consentiumsearch.com or by clicking the link listed above. If the link does not work, please copy and paste it into your browser. Due to candidate volume, we ask, no phone calls please, however if you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please call 973-577-7575